Half-day guided kayaking trip good for beginners shows off the beauty of Black Canyon
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Duration of rental: on water from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. 7 days/week.
- What’s included: snacks, water, complimentary shuttle service, life vest, and single or double kayaks.
- Transportation to and from Mandaly Bay Hotel or Hoover Dam Lodge (customers’ choice) included.
- Not included: $15 per person park fee not included; collected on the day of the trip.
- What to bring: hat, sunglasses, sunblock, water shoe (no flip-flops), layered clothing, and swimsuit (under clothes).
- Valid only for Emerald Cave Tour.
About Las Vegas SUP Kayak Club
Between them, sprint kayakers Bali Kovary and Zoltan David have four World Cup wins, 17 US National Championships, and one Silverbalse Regatta Surfski Championship. Visitors to Las Vegas SUP Kayak Club can use these racing wins as great evidence that the duo knows exactly what they're doing when maintaining and renting out kayaks, standup paddleboards, pedal boats, and bicycles. Their locations also offer classes that teach students how to use a standup paddleboard to enhance a yoga or CrossFit workout.
When customers opt for the Emerald Cave Tour, they experience a four-mile kayak trip through nature. Participants begin at Willow Beach and then embark up Black Canyon. The first stop on the tour is a gorgeous view of the Colorado River, where guides explain some of the river's history. Finally, kayakers end up at the green waters of Emerald Cave before returning to Willow Beach.