All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 Towards Lunch for Two or More: Valid Monday–Thursday
- $39 Towards Sunday Brunch for Two or More
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Las Viñas Peruvian Cuisine
Mark Astorga is a first-generation American. But as the chef and owner of Las Viñas Peruvian Cuisine, he draws on the flavors of his parents' birthplace, Lima, Peru. At the restaurant, which first operated in Manhasset from 2010 to 2013 before reopening in Mineola, he serves a menu of Peruvian dishes. Read on to learn more about a few.
- Jalea: Diners can kick off their meals with this Peruvian specialty, featuring lightly breaded shrimp, calamari, and sea trout that's fried until it's crisp, then served with yuca and South American-style salsa.
- Ceviche: Guests choose from sea trout, shrimp, or mixed seafood for this appetizer, which is marinated in lime juice and superspicy Peruvian peppers and served beside cancha, choclo, and sweet potatoes.
- Lomo saltado: This traditional Peruvian entree is composed of tender skirt steak that's wok-seared alongside onions, tomatoes, and a dash of cilantro, then plated with white rice.