What You Get
- $10 for 25% off your entire bill
- Dine from a menu of seafood, chicken, and pasta dishes, including 17 different types of lasagna baked to order.
How It Works
The Deal: There are no minimum or maximum purchase restrictions for this Groupon—the higher your total purchase, the more you save. For example, if you spend $60, you will get $15 off; if you spend $100, you will get $25 off.
The Reservation: Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal.
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation.
- Select day and time online to secure reservation.
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
With its strata of pasta, cheeses, sauces, vegetables, and meats, lasagna is complex enough to consume all of a chef or diner's attention. That's why, although it tempts diners with hearty Italian staples, such as chicken marsala and pesto gnocchi, Lasagna Restaurant focuses on lasagna. Below is a sampling from its daily roster of 17 lasagnas—8 vegetarian options, 5 meat, and 4 seafood.
Vegetarian: A colorful mélange of veggies—broccoli, sweet peppers, and yellow squash among them—make the lasagna primavera as visually appealing as it is tasty.
Meat: Lasagna stuffed with sausage and onions or layered with slices of prosciutto makes for a hearty, satisfying plate.
Seafood: Fresh from the brine, scallops and shrimp complement a choice of sweet marinara sauce or spicy fra diavolo.