What You'll Get
- For $30, you get a one-night stay in a $60 room. Choose between the Rhineland Room and the Nottingham Room.
- For $35, you get a one-night stay in a $70 room. Choose between the Provence Room, the Fort Wayne Room, and the Paris Room.
- For $40, you get a one-night stay in the Mediterranean Room (an $80 value).
- For $50, you get a one-night stay in a $100 room. Choose between the Africa Suite, the Hollywood Suite, the Paris Opera Suite, and the Anthony Wayne Suite.
Snuggled into a century-old Victorian home, each of LaSalle Bed & Breakfast's charming rooms features décor organized around a different theme, with inspiration for each coming from diverse sources around the globe. Relax in your room and enjoy amenities such as high-speed Internet access and cable TV, or lounge in the library and construct open-verse poetry from the names of authors. An elegant daily breakfast (complimentary for one guest and $10 apiece for additional guests) featuring treats such as quiche and crepes helps fuel long days of sightseeing, for which directions and advice can be gleaned from LaSalle's knowledgeable hosts.
Room choices subject to availability.
TripAdvisors give LaSalle Bed & Breakfast Inn an average of four owl eyes:
- This old Victorian home is very cozy and charming! I found the owners to be absolutely delightful, kind, interested and inviting. – EBMChicago
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per room. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Tax not included. Not valid with other offers Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.