Trained techs eradicate unwanted body hair with the Candela Gentlemax Pro Alexandrite, or a Nd;Yag laser
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- During 20- to 30-minute sessions, a licensed laser specialist uses the heated energy of a Candela Gentlemax Pro Alexandrite, a Nd;Yag laser, or IPL.
- The variety of the state-of-the-art equipment enables aestheticians to safely and effectively treat all skin types.
- All treatments must be used on the same area.
About Laser Beauty Works
Laser Beauty Works' certified laser specialists and licensed aestheticians boost each client's natural beauty with technologically enhanced skin therapies and cosmetic medical treatments. The spa's aestheticians revive dull aging skin with different modalities, such as the Vivace RF Microneedling SkinPen and Laser Resurfacing Treatments
During dermaplaning sessions, a highly experienced aesthetician deeply exfoliates skin with a sterile surgical blade, sloughing off dry, dull skin to leave complexions sleeker than a naked mole rat zipping down a slip 'n' slide greased with canola oil. For hair removal, they use the state-of-the-art Candela GentleMax Pro (safe and effective for all skin types). Other devices utilized in various procedures include the Palomar Starlux 500 (for IPL treatments).