40-minute Zerona sessions help shrink fat cells residing in the belly, thighs, and buttocks without the risks of surgery
What You'll Get
- What’s included: a 10-minute whole-body vibration session with each treatment
- Patients lie comfortably beneath the Zerona device, which simultaneously targets fat deposits in the waist, hips, and thighs with a cold laser, which perforates the fat cells and allows the contents to be metabolized through exercise and the body’s lymphatic system.
- Length of one Zerona treatment: 40 minutes
- Appointments should be scheduled two to three days apart.
- For optimal results, clients should drink 8–10 glasses of water per day, avoid consuming alcohol and caffeine, and exercise at least 30 minutes per day during treatment periods.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required or fee up to voucher price may apply. Must be used by the same person. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bowers Chiropractic
Doctor of Chiropractic Kyle Bowers tackles problems of the spine with various treatment protocols and high-tech gadgets. These range from a nonsurgical decompression table to the a cervical machine that fights pain associated with herniated, protruding, and degenerative discs. In addition to administering traditional chiropractic adjustments that set joints back in their place, Dr. Bowers. also combats the effects of age with nonsurgical face-lift treatments. Using microcurrent wands to tighten the skin, he reduces visible signs of time such as dark circles under the eyes and rosacea.