IPL may diminish sun damage, fine lines, acne scarring, and uneven pigmentation, while microdermabrasion can help improve tone and texture
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- See also other deals offered at Laser Girl Skincare And Medspa for:
About Laser Girl Skincare And Medspa
The treatments at Laser Girl Skincare And Medspa are carefully curated to make use of the latest technology, from laser skin resurfacing to Botox to microdermabrasion. But that doesn't mean the team of aestheticians forgoes tried-and-true techniques: they perform chemical peels and facials that are somewhat lower tech but no less effective. Whatever treatment path clients choose, there are options for addressing concerns from aging skin to acne.