Cryotherapy treatments may reduce inflammation, increase energy and metabolic function, and supplement recovery from injuries
What You'll Get
- Average length of session: 2–3 minutes
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
#####Cryo Energy’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Technicians wear masks and gloves
- All high-touch surfaces and areas are disinfected often
- Guests are asked to wear masks
- Hand sanitizer is available
- No walk-ins
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Cryo Energy’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.