Choose from Five Options
- $59 for six laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-small area ($600 value)
- $89 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area ($1,100 value)
- $179 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area ($1,600 value)
- $339 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a large area ($2,400 value)
- $439 for six laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-large area ($3,000 value)
Click here for valid treatment areas.
During each treatment, a laser passes through the skin to each individual hair follicle. The heat of the laser is then absorbed by the pigment in the hair shaft, damaging the follicle to inhibit future hair growth. The virtually-painless procedure requires no anesthesia or numbing gels and there is no downtime. The treatment can be effective in permanently reducing hair on all skin types, including tanned skin. Results are apparent immediately after treatment and vary from patient to patient; the expectation is a 10–25% hair reduction after the first treatment. Multiple treatments are typically required for optimal results, due to hair-growth dormancy and laser-absorption rates.
Laser Hair USA - Glen Carbon
Laser Hair USA is dedicated to ridding customers of their tedious, time-consuming grooming routines by offering a variety of services to zap follicles in all skin types. Throughout their multiple locations, from Arizona to Pennsylvania, the practitioners are trained on all facets of the in-house machines and wield laser and light energy to effectively reduce hair with minimal discomfort. These IPL and laser devices send specific, concentrated beams of light through the skin, eventually being absorbed by the melanin present in hair follicle shafts, which in turns heats up and damages the hair-producing follicle. In addition to battling follicles, Laser Hair USA also offers lipo-laser treatments and microdermabrasion.