Pros: Laser removal machine is equipped to use on caramel to darker skin tones, place is clean, provided ice pack to help numb the area.
Cons: Owner, Trisha, falsely advertised the areas that she would treat for the Brazilian treatment. She said "everything" would be covered. She did not treat everything! (Neglected backside area.)
- Burned me- leaving me with hyperpigmentation.
- Every time I asked a question, Trisha seemed annoyed, she would brush me off or quickly say "I've been doing this for 15 years." - Kept trying to sell add-ons. (e.g numbing cream for double the online or drugstore price.)
- Never asked if I had any negative symptoms after treatments.
- Didn't explain after care at all!
- Stated that a cancellation made less than 24 hours of the appt will result in a $25 charge. (I know that some places do this, but I have not heard a place state this claim in years!)
I bought the six session laser hair removal on a large area package. I planned to get a Brazilian treatment. (A few years ago, I bought the same package description on Groupon from another place for a slightly cheaper price. I was able to use the package on a Brazilian treatment. The Brazilian treatment treated everything (just like areas treated when getting a Brazilian wax). Since the location changed I decided to buy this Groupon.)
When I called to make the appt. the owner said I would have to pay an additional $100 to receive a Brazilian treatment. She assured me that the treatment would would cover "everything." My biggest concern is my "butt crack" area, so I went through with it and paid the extra price.
During my consultation I felt rushed. Trisha, the owner, even told me that I did not have to tell her my problem areas or show pictures. She seemed so disinterested in listening to my concerns. (So not a consultation at all!) Before the procedure, Trisha told me again that the Brazilian would treat everything. It did not! She treated the area near my anus but did not treat the entire "butt crack" area. When I asked her about this area, she said I would have to pay an additional $100!!! I was furious! She also burned my skin and I had hyperpigmentation (dark circles). I finished my sessions but I would not recommend this place at all!