What You'll Get
Despite their destructive cinematic depictions, most lasers are content with assisting slideshow presentations and translating DVDs for people who don’t speak fluent binary. Embrace the altruistic portion of the electromagnetic spectrum with today’s Groupon to Laser Experts of Tulsa. Choose from the following options:
- For $75, you get one scar- or stretch-mark-removal treatment on a small area up to 2”x2” (a $220 value).
- For $125, you get one scar- or stretch-mark-removal treatment on a medium area up to 5”x5” (a $500 value).
- For $175, you get one scar- or stretch-mark-removal treatment on a large area up to 9”x9” (a $1,000 value).
- For $125, you get two scar- or stretch-mark-removal treatments on a small area up to 2”x2” (a $415 value).
- For $205, you get two scar- or stretch-mark-removal treatments on a medium area up to 5”x5” (a $975 value).
- For $299, you get two scar- or stretch-mark-removal treatments on a large area up to 9”x9” (a $1,975 value).
At Laser Experts of Tulsa, certified laser technicians revitalize epidermal problem areas with the FDA-approved Harmony XL laser system, leaving clients with smoother, more youthful-looking skin. Preceding each treatment is a 10- to 30-minute consultation, wherein aestheticians assess the client’s current epidermal conditions to discern the optimal course of action and metaphorical significance of any birthmarks. Clients then lie in comfortable repose as the technician wields a hand piece emitting pain-free pulses of light composed of UVB and UVA wavebands over the skin, resurfacing surfaces damaged by acne, scarring, and stretch marks while leaving surrounding healthy tissues intact. Lasers improve skin’s texture and appearance by kick-starting collagen production—diminishing the appearance of blemishes, sun damage, and stubborn face paint lingering from kindergarten—while ironing out wrinkles to result in tighter, younger-looking skinscapes.
The laser sessions conclude after 15–20 minutes, leaving behind only a slight sunburn-like redness treatable with moisturizing gel. The noninvasive procedures require minimal downtime, allowing clients to immediately return to their day-to-day activities and baked-bean wrestling competitions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 25, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Consultation required, non-candidates will be refunded. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.