Skincare specialist performs a facial treatment that aims to elicit the natural vibrancy of the complexion
About This Deal
- Benefits of HydraFacial: aims to remove dead skin cells and impurities, infuse the skin with vitamins, and ensure a soft and radiant complexion
Available add-on treatments: anti-aging, peel, skin brightening, ultrasonic, radiofrequency, cold hammer, tool for collagen
Benefits of anti-aging facial: aims to restore a more youthful-looking appearance by addressing early signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and lack of firmness
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
Benefits of brightening facial: helps restore a dewy, smooth complexion, as well as reduce hyperpigmentation
A licensed practitioner uses a machine that produces ultrasonic waves, which noninvasively penetrate deep into the layers of the skin to encourage collagen production.
- Radiofrequency: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
- Cold hammer aims to reduce wrinkles and fine lines and lift the skin
Need To Know
About Laser Rx
Technicians and aestheticians at Laser Rx always strive to provide the best experience possible and offer the best solution to any skin's issues. They offer laser hair removal, skin rejuvenation, and a wide selection of facial treatments including radiofrequency, ultrasound, as well as an array of facial.