Choose from Six Options
- $91 for three laser hair-removal sessions of on a small area ($750 value)
- $142 for three sessions on a medium area ($975 value)
- $193 for three sessions on a large area ($1,200 value)
- $183 for six laser hair-removal sessions on a small area ($1,500 value)
- $285 for six sessions on a medium area ($1,950 value)
- $387 for six sessions on a large area ($2,400 value)
See valid treatment areas.
Laser Touch Aesthetics' team of licensed nurses and laser technicians overhauls dulled complexions and flawed skin with a roster of laser treatments and dermal fillers. Using FDA-approved Candela, Cynosure, and Cutera lasers, they aim to reduce the appearance of acne, wrinkles, and sunspots, and strive to do the same to dimples and lines caused by cellulite. During laser treatments, skin surfaces are kept at a comfortable temperature thanks to patented cooling devices.
When they're not aiming state-of-the-art laser beams at unwanted hair or moles, staffers smooth out wrinkles caused by stress or using a porcupine as a pillow with Botox, Dysport, and Juvéderm treatments. Before each appointment, laser practitioners perform test spots and assess skin and hair, so they can safely customize each treatment to their client’s specifications.