Intense pulse light treatments help soften signs of aging such as fine lines, age spots, and wrinkles
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $124 for two IPL treatments on a small area ($300 value)
- $156 for two IPL treatments on a medium area ($400 value)
- $218 for two IPL treatments on a large area ($600 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. 48 hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Laser Tysons Paramedical Spa
There's more to Laser Tysons Paramedical Spa than laser treatments, although there are plenty of those. Read on to learn about a few of the many aesthetic procedures available at this Falls Church med spa.
- Laser hair removal: During this treatment, the team utilizes pulsed light to reduce the growth of unwanted hair across the face and body.
- Microdermabrasion: A professional deeply exfoliates the skin with a microdermabrasion wand before a vacuum draws away the exfoliated cells, leaving skin smoother, clearer, and more evenly toned.
- Nonsurgical face-lift: Advanced microcurrent technology is designed to improve circulation and lymphatic drainage, thereby firming and contouring the skin for a more youthful appearance.