Nonsurgical treatment helps tone and tighten the skin to create a more youthful-looking appearance
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $46 for one nonsurgical skin-lift on a small area ($100 value)
- $93 for one nonsurgical skin-lift on a medium or large area ($200 value)
- $281 for one nonsurgical skin-lift on the full body, or up to six medium or large areas ($1,200 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Not valid for clients active within the past 3 month(s). Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard 48hr cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Treatments must be used by the same person. Treatments must be used on the same area. Valid only for select treatment areas. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Laser Tysons Paramedical Spa
There's more to Laser Tysons Paramedical Spa than laser treatments, although there are plenty of those. Read on to learn about a few of the many aesthetic procedures available at this Falls Church med spa.
- Laser hair removal: During this treatment, the team utilizes pulsed light to reduce the growth of unwanted hair across the face and body.
- Microdermabrasion: A professional deeply exfoliates the skin with a microdermabrasion wand before a vacuum draws away the exfoliated cells, leaving skin smoother, clearer, and more evenly toned.
- Nonsurgical face-lift: Advanced microcurrent technology is designed to improve circulation and lymphatic drainage, thereby firming and contouring the skin for a more youthful appearance.