Facial areas such as the lip, chin, and sideburns are temporarily excluded from treatment due to COVID-19.
- Three Laser Hair Removal Treatments on One Small Area
- Three Laser Hair Removal Treatments on One Medium Area
- Three Laser Hair Removal Treatments on One Large Area
- Six Laser Hair Removal Treatments on One Small Area
- Six Laser Hair Removal Treatments on One Medium Area
Six Laser Hair Removal Treatments on One Large Area
- What’s included: treatment and one-on-one consultation
- Benefits of Laser Hair Removal:
- Permanently reduces 10%-15% of hair per treatment
- Safe, easy, and effective
- Softens and smooths skin
- Works on all skin types
- Reduces ingrown hairs and razor burn that generate from shaving and waxing
As the nation’s leader in Laser Hair Removal & Aesthetic Dermatology, LaserAway has committed over a decade to helping people of all skin types go fuzz-free for life, with over 1.5 million treatments performed and new locations opening every month! They use state-of-the-art technology to target deep within the skin for maximum results, their clinics are supervised by board-certified dermatologists, and their treatments are implemented by registered nurses, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
They’re also getting tons of buzz, with features on The Real Housewives of Orange County, Summer House and Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Want in? Join #TeamLA, the community of Laser Babes who also love smooth skin and hate shaving on Instagram @laseraway. You’ll get access to weekly giveaways, testimonials from top influencers and more.