- Three Laser Tattoo-Removal Sessions for up to 5 Square Inches
- Three Laser Tattoo-Removal Sessions for up to 12 Square Inches
- Three Laser Tattoo-Removal Sessions for up to 15 Square Inches
About Laser Tattoo Removal
- Number of treatments required will be determined by medical professional.
- Consultation is included and required before treatment.
- Lasers may be less effective on darker skin.
- Good candidates for tattoo removal have medium to fair skin and tattoos containing dark—but not dense—ink at a superficial depth. Laser tattoo removal is still possible on darker skin.
Since opening its doors in 2006, LaserAway has accumulated 35+ locations nationwide and even earned a spot on an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. And there's a good reason for all the publicity: the clinic's multiple state-of-the-art laser treatments can comfortably and efficiently do anything from treat signs of sun damage to remove tattoos and unwanted body hair.
LaserAway’s board certified dermatologists created "Skin Fitness" with the goal of treating all skin types. IPL and Laser Facial treatments administer laser and light from advanced technology. Light skin types with pigment or redness concerns receive IPL treatments for color correcting redness and dark spots. Laser Facials are meant for darker skin types to tone, boost collagen, and provide a glowing complexion.