Removal process uses laser light to evaporate ink particles from the skin, safely restoring the original appearance of the treated area
About This Deal
Facial areas such as the lips, chin, and sideburns are temporarily excluded from treatment due to COVID-19.
- The number of sessions required can vary based on the tattoo’s age, as well as the density and color of the ink, but results can typically be seen after three treatments spaced over time.
- Click here to learn more about laser tattoo removal.
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older
- After purchasing the voucher, consult one-on-one with a technician before treatment
#####LaserAway’s COVID-19 Precautions
- All front desk & medical staff will be wearing gloves & masks at all times.
- All front desk & medical staff will receive daily body temperature screenings when they arrive at the clinic, and anyone with a temperature at or above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or experience a cough/respiratory symptoms will be asked to seek medical care immediately and require a physician’s note to return to work.
- All customers are required to wear a mask or face covering & use hand sanitizer while in the clinic.
- All customers are required to take a body temperature screening upon their arrival.
- Customers are no longer allowed to bring anyone to their appointment with themself.
- All open locations will have updated hours of 10 a.m–5 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and we will be scheduling appointments on a limited basis due to social distancing.
- Only the treatments that allow keeping a mask or facial covering on will be performed.
- All surfaces in the front office and treatment room will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between patients, including treatment beds, tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks, equipment and anything else touched during the treatment.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check LaserAway’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
As the nation’s leader in Laser Hair Reduction & Aesthetic Dermatology, LaserAway has committed over a decade to helping people of all skin types go fuzz-free for life, with over 1.5 million treatments performed and new locations opening every month! They use state-of-the-art technology to target deep within the skin for maximum results, their clinics are supervised by board-certified dermatologists, and their treatments are implemented by registered nurses, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
They’re also getting tons of buzz, with features on The Real Housewives of Orange County, Summer House and Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Want in? Join #TeamLA, the community of Laser Babes who also love smooth skin and hate shaving on Instagram @laseraway. You’ll get access to weekly giveaways, testimonials from top influencers and more.