IPL Photofacials and Fire and Ice Laser Facials are anti-aging, collagen boosting skin treatments that restore and revitalize skin
What You'll Get
- Benefits of IPL Photofacials:
- Fights early signs of aging
- Helps reverse sun damage
- Stimulates collagen production
- Smooths and refines complexion
- Helps reduce the appearance of rosacea, melasma, and broken blood vessels
- Benefits of Fire and Ice Laser Facials:
- Increases collagen production
- Deep-cleans skin by vaporizing surface debris
- Shrinks pores
- Tightens, brightens, and evens out skin tone
- After purchasing voucher, consult one-on-one with a technician to determine which treatment is right for you; consultation is included and required before treatment.
- Results and patient experience may vary.
- How To Know If You’re A Good Candidate For IPL Intense Pulsed Light
- IPL may not be for you if you have:
- Active acne
- Dark skin tone
- Oily skin
- Scarring from minor cuts
- Excessively saggy skin
- Certain skin conditions
- Cold sores or herpes outbreaks
- A tobacco habit
- Certain medications that you’re taking
The Fine Print
As the nation’s leader in Laser Hair Reduction & Aesthetic Dermatology, LaserAway has committed over a decade to helping people of all skin types go fuzz-free for life, with over 1.5 million treatments performed and new locations opening every month! They use state-of-the-art technology to target deep within the skin for maximum results, their clinics are supervised by board-certified dermatologists, and their treatments are implemented by registered nurses, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
They’re also getting tons of buzz, with features on The Real Housewives of Orange County, Summer House and Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Want in? Join #TeamLA, the community of Laser Babes who also love smooth skin and hate shaving on Instagram @laseraway. You’ll get access to weekly giveaways, testimonials from top influencers and more.