Noninvasive low-frequency sound waves target localized fat deposits
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, fat deposits are targeted using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Cavi Lipo: During the procedure, problem areas are treated with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
Need To Know
About LaserDerm Medspa
The technicians at LaserDerm Medspa use lasers to reduce unwanted hair and smooth and contour bodies to help manage weight loss. They specialize in laser hair removal on bikini lines, underarms, and toes. To whittle down excess curves, they activate a Zerona device that uses low-level lasers to cause fat cells to release their contents as clients lie down and relax, read, or listen to the Tuvan throat singing playing on their iPod. The body-contouring treatments also include cavi-lipo sessions, which uses ultrasound waves to vibrate fat cells, which breaks down adipose tissue and tightens areas of loose skin or unwanted fat by moving the fat contents of the cells into the blood stream so that the body can eliminate them. Additionally, the center offers treatments for skin issues such as lines, scars, or sun damage.