Six treatments, spaced apart by 4 to 8 weeks depending on the body area, target unwanted hair with the aim of permanently halting growth
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Laser hair-removal treatments aim to permanently halt hair growth by targeting follicles in various growth cycles, about every four to eight weeks, depending on treatment area.
View LaserDerm Medspa's other offers:
- One Fibroblast Plasma Skin-Tightening Treatment
- One or Two Customized Facials with Eye Treatment
- One Customized Facial with Optional 15-Minute Hydro-Massage
- One Microdermabrasion with Optional Hydra-Massage
- One Bikini Waxing Session, or One or Two Brazilian Waxing Sessions
- One or Two 15-Minute Radio Frequency or IPL Laser Spider-Vein Removal Treatments
- One or Three 15-Minute Electrolysis Treatments
- One, Two, or Three Micro-Needling Treatments
- Three, Six, or Nine Cellulite-Reduction Treatments
- One, Three, or Six Lipo-Laser Body Wraps or a Body-Contouring Package
- Three RF Skin-Tightening Treatments for a Small or Large Area
- One, Two, or Four Laser Photofacials
- One or Three Cavi-Lipo Body-Sculpting Treatments
Type of Laser: Alma soprano ice, Cutera Altus YAG
About LaserDerm Medspa
The technicians at LaserDerm Medspa use lasers to reduce unwanted hair and smooth and contour bodies to help manage weight loss. They specialize in laser hair removal on bikini lines, underarms, and toes. To whittle down excess curves, they activate a Zerona device that uses low-level lasers to cause fat cells to release their contents as clients lie down and relax, read, or listen to the Tuvan throat singing playing on their iPod. The body-contouring treatments also include cavi-lipo sessions, which uses ultrasound waves to vibrate fat cells, which breaks down adipose tissue and tightens areas of loose skin or unwanted fat by moving the fat contents of the cells into the blood stream so that the body can eliminate them. Additionally, the center offers treatments for skin issues such as lines, scars, or sun damage.