Soprano XL laser vanquishes unwanted hair by destroying follicles over six to eight treatment sessions
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Following an initial consultation at the first appointment, technicians aim a Soprano XL laser at unwanted follicles to destroy them with focused heat over their various stages of growth.
- Each package includes one year of removal and clients must have services performed on the same area of the body for the entire year.
- Depending on their hair and skin type, clients can book appointments six to eight weeks apart.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 24hr cancellation notice required or $50 fee may apply. Must activate within 3 months of purchase, offer expires 1 year from activation date. Valid only for listed treatment areas. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 24 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About LaserPro MedSpa
To the professional staff members of LaserPro MedSpa, educating their clients on their FDA-approved lasers and advanced skin services is as pivotal to their treatment as the products and procedures employed. Knowledgeable technicians speak with clients over the phone or through email before booking any appointments to answer lingering questions about microdermabrasion or body contouring, or to swap opinions on celebrity hairstyles. When discussing treatment results, technicians ensure clients envision an obtainable outcome that enhances their natural beauty, not a lofty goal that may be impossible to reach.