Diamond microdermabrasion or dermaplaning can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
- Not valid with Alisha
- Valid only at Mary Esther location
Need To Know
About Lash Wax and Relax
Just a short trip from the beach, Lash Wax and Relax prepares bodies for a long season of bikini-clad sunbathing with spa treatments for the face, body, and nails. The spa’s no-cell-phone policy and elegant wrought-iron accents ensure a departure from the daily routine as clients submit to the soothing clays of facials or the warm waxes of hair-removal treatments. All-natural body wraps infused with aloe vera or mineral formulas work from the inside out, flushing away toxins and helping shoulders sprout their nascent butterfly wings.