A sensor provides the ophthalmologist with patient-specific measurements during surgery, creating vision correction
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Initial consultation with Dr. Alexandra Chebil MD
- LASIK or PRK and Mono Vision (reading correction) for one or both eyes
- Treatment corrects nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism
- Quick procedure and recovery
- One year of followups with Dr. Alexandra Chebil M.D.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About LASIK Center Medical Group
Not only does LASIK surgeon Dr. Alexandra Chebil boast over 26 years of experience and over 70,000 LASIK surgeries under her belt, she has a personalized, anxiety-free approach to her patients that have them coming back time and time again. While her clientele includes professional athletes in the UFC and NFL plus patients on television shows like Fox 11 News, her skills are best appreciated during one-on-one appointments at LASIK Center Medical Group. Here, the board-certified ophthalmologist clears patients’ vision with custom LASIK procedures, guiding them through the process from start to finish.
Her specialties include:
- Custom, astigmatism, and presbyopia laser LASIK eye surgery
- PRK procedures
- Reading and sports vision correction