Physician-administered injections prevent muscles from forming wrinkles for up to four months
About This Deal
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Twenty units are typically sufficient to address the vertical frown lines between the eyebrows.
- Results may last up to four months.
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
Proper sterilization and patient screening to ensure safety
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?