Minimally invasive surgery reshapes cornea to improve vision
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Initial consultation with a doctor to confirm candidacy; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided.
- Post-surgery consultation
- LASIK eye surgery for one or both eyes at a private practice
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser eye surgery.
- LASIK eye surgery FAQ
- Who’s eligible for LASIK?
- THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
About LASIK Specialists
LASIK Specialists utilize highly experienced surgeons. The team does not take their patients' trust lightly, which is why every procedure is preceded by an in-depth consultation with the doctor, rather than a consultant or a salesperson. This is to assure each patient that they are in the hands of professionals who want to provide them with individualized care and attention they deserve.