What You'll Get
Please note that this offer does not cover the full cost of the LASIK procedure. This offer is good for $500 to use towards LASIK Eye Surgery, eye exam and consultation. The average cost of LASIK for two eyes is $4,600.
- What’s included:
- Eye exam and consultation
- LASIK surgery
- Complimentary enhancement, if needed
- Length of the procedure: less than 15 minutes per eye
- Recovery time: patients can return to normal activity hours after the procedure
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser eye surgery.
- LASIK eye surgery FAQ
- Who’s eligible for LASIK?
- Please note that this offer does not cover the full cost of the LASIK procedure. This offer is good for $500 to use towards LASIK Eye Surgery, Eye Exam and Consultation. The average cost of LASIK for two eyes is $4,600.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. $500 Voucher ($250 per eye) is available on Custom or Wavelight All-Laser LASIK treatments with Free Lifetime enhancements. Cannot be combined with any other discount. Appointment required, contact by phone at (888) 982-3937. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only at listed locations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Whether you are nearsighted, farsighted, or have astigmatism or presbyopia, the doctors of LasikPlus can effectively correct your vision to 20/20 with their LASIK treatments. The vision centers, owned and operated by the Joffe family, have provided more than 1.8 million LASIK procedures and are committed to each patient's individual outcome. Today, LasikPlus continues its mission of restoring patients to clear vision at more than 55 locations across the country.
There's no big secret to LasikPlus' continued success. It comes from a combination of the latest technologies and the skills of some of the top doctors in each city.