Most comedians can make people laugh, but it takes an accomplished comedian to elicit laughter during a national crisis, like the sinking of Pat Boone's unattended yacht. Chuckle under any circumstances with today's Groupon, which gets you a show at Laugh Factory. Choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get a weekend ticket at the Hollywood location (up to a $25 value).
- For $10, you get a weekday ticket at the Hollywood location (a $20 value).
- For $9, you get a weekend ticket at the Long Beach location (a $15 value).
- For $6, you get a weekday ticket at the Long Beach location (a $12 value).
As one of the nation's leading comedy clubs, Laugh Factory offers stage time to up-and-coming talent as well as some of the most recognizable names in the industry of funny. Guests 18 and older can visit either location to hear hilarious commentaries on life and furniture assembly from a lineup of gifted comedians––past performers include George Carlin, Donald Glover, Tim Allen, and many others who have gone on to run for public office. Click here to view the upcoming schedule for both locations. Seating is first-come, first-served, so plan to show up early to claim a rump repository. In keeping with the Roman custom of having two drinks during every show, Laugh Factory enforces a two-drink minimum in its chuckle theater.
The Laugh Factory has received loads of press from such media outlets as the Los Angeles Times and the San Francisco Chronicle. 10Best names it an Editors’ Pick and more than 90 Yelpers give the Los Angeles location a 3.5-star average. The Long Beach location earns a four-star average:
- Laughs at the Factory are almost a religious experience for faithful regulars. Past performers have included Bob Saget and Tony Rock, and long lines often form as fans rush to get seats for the lastest [sic] performances by the latest names. If you want to catch talent in the raw, stop in for open mic night when fledgling comedians test their wings. – 10Best Editors
- Was completely packed. Line-up was phenomenal, the wait staff was very quick and attentive. The venue is very cozy so every seat in the house is a good seat. – Christy P. on the Los Angeles location, Yelp