If you've ever gazed into the stitched eyes of a needlepoint narwhal, you've felt the restorative capability of needle arts. Now you can explore the healing power of needle arts without the wasteful excesses of thread with today's Groupon to holistic healing: for $40, you get an hour-long private acupuncture session at Lauren Buckley Acupuncture, an $80 value. Though Lauren Buckley Acupuncture offers community acupuncture in a group setting for an income-based payment of $20 to $40 per session, your Groupon gets you a one-on-one private session.
Private acupuncture sessions are a great way to familiarize yourself with your practitioner and try the healing practice for the first time without disclosing your vast neuroses and Irritable Bowel Syndrome in front of a group of seasoned clients. Acupuncture can treat a wide range of physical and emotional conditions, and boost your defenses against colds and the flu.
Fully trained and licensed practitioner Lauren O'Brien Buckley specializes in back pain, women's health, insomnia, headaches, and stress. Help stop your insomnia, stress eating, and subsequent migraines, or re-kilter your slightly off-kilter mood. Whether you suffer from acute symptoms or merely suspect you haven't reached your wellness potential, Lauren Buckley can help set your body on the healing track.
Traditional Chinese medicine presupposes that everything is interconnected. Instead of isolating your symptoms and applying local treatments, acupuncture treats you holistically, considering a bevy of minutia you don't commonly take to a doctor, such as whether you sleep on your belly, get cold in triple digit weather, or have a slightly swollen tongue. Curb your holiday stress, keep up with your energetic nieces, and stay healthy during the chilly months with a one-on-one session at Lauren Buckley Acupuncture.
- I am now completely converted and look forward to my weekly visits with her - I feel more calm and energized in all aspects of my life. – kaymccormick, Citysearch
- Lauren was very knowledgable [sic] in how to treat my condition and she made the experience non-intimidating with her fun, personable and compassionate approach. She not only treated my back pain but also helped my insomnia and my digestion. – beeg1973, Citysearch
- ...she is Very gentle with the needles and I almost never even feel them...Her office is calm and pleasant and will leave you feeling very relaxed! – Sara L., Insider Pages
Like Searching for a Something in a Something Stack
Acupuncture needles are so delicate that they add an additional layer of impossibility to the old notion of "finding a needle in a haystack." With needles officially too small to be recovered from mounds of dried grass, what other improbable analogies can we use to complain?
- Like looking for a ghost in a sheet factory
- Like looking for your fianceé in IKEA
- Like looking for a vegetarian option at Big Tex’s Steer Nuggetorium
- Like looking for Waldo on an improbably crowded beach full of people who decided to wear very similar striped sweaters to the beach
- Like looking for an honest man in Congress, am I right, folks?
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.