An experienced therapist helps improve circulation and relieve stress during massage sessions
About This Deal
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- During Aroma Touch massages, the therapist uses doTERRA’s proprietary massage blend of essential oils that includes cypress, peppermint, marjoram, basil, grapefruit, and lavender. It promotes even greater relaxation and helps enhance overall well-being.
- During detoxifying Warm Salt Stone massages, the therapist uses warmed Himalayan salt stones to apply pressure and perform the sweeping strokes of the Swedish massage. The Himalayan salt contains 84 naturally occurring minerals and elements that can be absorbed through the skin.
- Benefits of the Himalayan salt:
- Promotes healthy blood sugar
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Supports a healthy respiratory system and sinuses
- Boosts bone health and prevents muscle cramps
- Helps improve circulation
- Helps relieve anxiety
- Helps treat insomnia
- Lightly exfoliates the skin
- Promotes relaxation
About Lavanga Chiropractic
In a career spanning more than two decades, Doctor of Chiropractic Dan Lavanga leads Lavanga Chiropractic's team of therapists and healers to nourish every element of human health. Through a system called the Circle of Wellness, staffers aim to enhance well-being through seven focused facets, including nutrition, stress management, and detoxification, bolstering bodies from every angle like a projectile assault in a vitamin store. The center employs this approach to strengthen statures with a diverse range of services, including targeted-exercise training, life coaching, and PDYoga, which merges meditative poses with techniques aimed at achieving life goals.