All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for four Groupons, each good for $5 worth of baked goods ($20 total value)
- $25 for one dozen cupcakes ($40 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value of each voucher in 1 visit. Selection subject to availability. For specific flavor requests, must order 24 hours in advance. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lavender Box Bakery
The goal of Lavender Box Bakery is pretty delicious—to create memories you can taste. Their from-scratch treats and savories conjure up nostalgic feelings or bake up new ones with a roster of cakes, cupcakes, and croissants. Check out just a few of their selections:
- Breakfast treats: croissants and chocolate croissants (solo or by the dozen), muffins, quiches, cinnamon rolls, and savory breakfast strudel
- Candies: toffee, peanut brittle, turtles, and fudge
- Breads: french baguettes, ciabatta, challah, brioche, and more
- Cupcake flavors: a rotating menu that has included caramel macchiato, boston cream, lavender honey, carrot, red velvet, tiramisu, marble, summer squash and chai, root beer float, honey mustard, english breakfast tea, and more