IPL diminishes sun damage, fine lines, acne scarring, and uneven pigmentation, leaving skin clearer and smoother
What You'll Get
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
View Lavender Med Spa’s other offers:
- Spider Vein Laser Removal Treatments
- Zoom Teeth Whitening Treatment
- LED Light Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
- Fibroblast Treatment
- Radio Frequency Microneedling Treatments
- 3D Microblading + Shading Training
- Laser Toenail-Fungus Removal with Consultation
- Noninvasive Sculpting and Skin Tightening FaceLifts
- Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatments
- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound Skin Tightening
- Laser Hair-Removal Sessions
- Skin Tag, Mole, Age Spot, or Wart Removal
- In-Office Teeth-Whitening Treatment
The Fine Print
About Lavender Med Spa
Inside Lavender Med Spa's warmly lit suite, paintings and decorative mirrors festoon the walls. Besides looking nice, the mirrors actually serve a purpose: to show patrons their newly younger-looking selves staring back. The med spa works alongside one of Atlanta's top plastic surgeons, and specializes in anti-aging treatments, from brightening facials and medical-grade Revitalize peels to Botox injections and noninvasive ReFirme skin-tightening sessions. Similarly noninvasive are the spa's YAG, Alexandrite, and Diode lasers, which can remove unwanted hair from any type of skin as long as it's not made of mirrors.