IPL diminishes sun damage, fine lines, acne scarring, and uneven pigmentation, leaving skin clearer and smoother
About This Deal
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
View Lavender Med Spa’s other offers:
- Spider Vein Laser Removal Treatments
- Zoom Teeth Whitening Treatment
- LED Light Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
- Fibroblast Treatment
- Radio Frequency Microneedling Treatments
- 3D Microblading + Shading Training
- Laser Toenail-Fungus Removal with Consultation
- Noninvasive Sculpting and Skin Tightening FaceLifts
- Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatments
- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound Skin Tightening
- Laser Hair-Removal Sessions
- Skin Tag, Mole, Age Spot, or Wart Removal
- In-Office Teeth-Whitening Treatment
About Lavender Med Spa
Inside Lavender Med Spa's warmly lit suite, paintings and decorative mirrors festoon the walls. Besides looking nice, the mirrors actually serve a purpose: to show patrons their newly younger-looking selves staring back. The med spa works alongside one of Atlanta's top plastic surgeons, and specializes in anti-aging treatments, from brightening facials and medical-grade Revitalize peels to Botox injections and noninvasive ReFirme skin-tightening sessions. Similarly noninvasive are the spa's YAG, Alexandrite, and Diode lipo lasers, which can remove unwanted hair from any type of skin as long as it's not made of mirrors.