Highly specialized microcurrent facial treatment tones and lifts the underlying muscles that cause wrinkles and sagging
About This Deal
- Microcurrent therapy is a noninvasive, skincare procedure that provides anti-aging results by applying low-level current to treatment areas.
- During the procedure, a licensed technician uses a tiny needle to heat tissue and stimulate subdermal collagen production, which can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin.
View Lavender Med Spa’s other offers:
- Spider Vein Laser Removal Treatments
- Zoom Teeth Whitening Treatment
- LED Light Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
- Fibroblast Treatment
- Radio Frequency Microneedling Treatments
- 3D Microblading + Shading Training
- Laser Toenail-Fungus Removal with Consultation
- Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatments
- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound Skin Tightening
- Laser Hair-Removal Sessions
- Skin Tag, Mole, Age Spot, or Wart Removal
- In-Office Teeth-Whitening Treatment
- IPL Photofacials with Dermaplaning
About Lavender Med Spa
Inside Lavender Med Spa's warmly lit suite, paintings and decorative mirrors festoon the walls. Besides looking nice, the mirrors actually serve a purpose: to show patrons their newly younger-looking selves staring back. The med spa works alongside one of Atlanta's top plastic surgeons, and specializes in anti-aging treatments, from brightening facials and medical-grade Revitalize peels to Botox injections and noninvasive ReFirme skin-tightening sessions. Similarly noninvasive are the spa's YAG, Alexandrite, and Diode lipo lasers, which can remove unwanted hair from any type of skin as long as it's not made of mirrors.