Customers get to not only admire the vast lavender fields but also to cut bundles of the fragrant plant themselves
About This Deal
- Check-in takes place at the Purple Farm Stand
- $5 per person admission fee waived for Groupon voucher holders.
- What’s included: 30 minute rental of one cutting tool per family
- Available dates: The field is currently open from Monday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Amenities: Free admission and parking behind the Purple Farm Stand. Show voucher when parking to get free admission.
This is a working farm, and you’ll be in the fields. Please dress appropriately.
About Lavender Valley
Lavender is a plant commonly used in aromatherapy, known for its unmistakable fragrance and light purple color. It can also be a distinctive element of the landscape, with shrubs spanning dozens of acres in countryside hills. Those who would like to find that out themselves can come to Lavender Valley located in Mount Hood, OR. At the premises, visitors may not only feast their eyes upon vast lavender fields, but also pick bundles of the plant to carry its fragrance home and reminisce the unique trip long afterward.