IPL can help diminish sun damage, fine lines, acne scarring, and uneven pigmentation to leave skin looking clearer and smoother
About This Deal
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
- Valid treatment areas: face, neck, or hands.
- IPL facials are good for the following skin concerns:
- Sun damage
- Broken capillaries
- Brown spots
- Age spots
- Dark circles around the eyes
- Sun-induced freckles on the hands, chest and face
- Each treatment is about 30 minutes long.
Whether they're removing tattoos or erasing unwanted body hair, the licensed technicians at Lavish take their craft seriously, viewing the namesake technology as an artist would a paintbrush. But they're not content to simply enhance complexions or zap away nail fungus and call it a day—they also take time during each session to recommend useful products and demonstrate how to maintain results at home. And for those who are laser shy, they also offer traditional skin care treatments, including peels, microdermabrasion, and cosmetic injectables.