Trained aestheticians use wax infused with honey to gently remove unwanted facial hair; tinting helps define and emphasize eyebrows
About This Deal
- Eyebrow Wax: axing both eyebrows
- Benefits of waxing: A longer-lasting alternative to shaving, waxing typically rids the body of unwanted hairs for two to six weeks. Waxing can also result in finer, softer hair and fewer ingrowns.
- Tips for reducing pain: Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as ibuprofen, about 45 minutes before your appointment.
- During eyebrow-tinting sessions, technicians apply dye to the eyebrows to help enhance, shape, and define them, lasting about six weeks.
- The salon’s licensed aestheticians specialize in hair removal.