All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 3, 2014
Reviewed February 6, 2014
Reviewed January 28, 2014
What You'll Get
Everyone should have access to healthy, nutritious food, even babies, who feed mostly on sunlight. Baby your body with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $32 for a three-course Mediterranean meal for two (up to a $64 total value)
- $60.50 for a three-course Mediterranean meal for four (up to a $128 total value)
- $87 for a three-course Mediterranean meal for six (up to a $192 total value)<p>
Each meal includes the following per pair:
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $24 value each)
- One baklava or ice-cream dessert (up to a $4 value)<p>
See the menu.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required. Valid for dine in only. Not valid for Mezza Platter or Rack of Lamb; Extra $5 fee for Mezza Platter or Rack of Lamb. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Tax on full paid value of Groupon not included. Please pay gratuity on pre-discounted value of total bill. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Layaly Mediterranean Grill
Scents of garlic, mint, sumac, and jasmine fill the air at Layaly Mediterranean Grill. Across the dining room, tables are packed with dishes such as tabouli with parsley and marinated-lamb kebabs, or hearty tajines, which mingle prawns with squash and kalamatas. Sweet, housemade baklava rounds out each meal. Patrons can also enjoy a live belly-dancing show on the second and fourth Saturday of each month at 7:45 p.m.