Choose Between Two Options
- $129 for a six-week dance camp experience for one child ($280 value)
- $255 for a six-week dance camp experience for two children ($560 value)
Six-week dance camps run from July 6-August 14. Different age groups attend on different days of the week:
- Ages 10-12 on Mondays from 4-5:30 p.m.
- Ages 7-9 on Tuesdays from 4-5:30 p.m.
- Ages 5-6 on Wednesdays from 4-5 p.m. or 5-6 p.m.
- Ages 3-4 on Thursdays from 4-4:45 p.m. or 4:45-5:30 p.m.
Kids will also receive a free t-shirt and unlimited guest tickets for the end-of-camp performance.
LB Kass Dancebody Workout
At LB Kass Dancebody Workout, owner LB Kass isn't merely helping students learn to dance or stay in shape. She's also sharing years of experience as a professional, award-winning dancer. Her resume is as varied as it is impressive: she's danced for the Phoenix Suns, MTV, Good Morning America, and Inside Edition. As if that weren't enough, she's also received the All Star award from the Universal Dance Association and been twice named a Lululemon Athletica Ambassador.
Kass could have kept racking up awards, but after 35 years of professional dancing, she knew it was time to share her talents with others. So she set to work developing innovative teaching methods such as the "yollet technique"—a combination of yoga, ballet, and yodeling—and Danzenergy, which blends a number of styles ranging from salsa to belly dancing. At LB Kass Dancebody Workout, Kass teaches these fitness-focused styles of dance along with classes just for kids.