What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $69 for a haircut with partial highlights and deep-conditioning keratin treatment ($145 value)
- $18 for a haircut, shampoo, conditioning, and blow-dry ($35 value)
- $45 for a haircut with partial highlights or single-process color ($95 value)
- $50 for a haircut with full highlights ($110 value)
- $25 for a deep-conditioning keratin treatment ($50 value)
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Additional fees may apply depending on hair length, texture, and density. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Le Beauté Salon & Spa
Le Beauté Salon & Spa cares for every inch of its clients, from the top of their heads down to their toenails. The Burnsville spot is helmed by Davyvann Chum, a master stylist who's also certified in the Ouidad method by cutting and styling curly hair. Her right-hand woman is Anna Botz, who's had her medical aesthetician's license for more than 20 years. They oversee a menu of services that includes haircuts for all ages, customizable facials, mani-pedis, and relaxing massages.