Hydro microdermabrasion with optional deep exfoliation can reduce scars, fine lines, and wrinkles, exfoliate the skin, and make it smoother
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Benefits of Hydro Microdermabrasion: aims to exfoliate and cleanse the skin, hydrate it, and make it smoother, as well as reduce the signs of aging.
- Products used: Éminence Organic Skin Care, Jean d’Arcel Cosmétique, and PCA Skin.
- Type of deep exfoliation microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Le Charm Beautique
Skin specialists at Le Charm Beautique pride themselves in using Eminence Organic Skin Care—a line that is favored by the finest salons worldwide. Their extensive expertise as well as the professional products allow them to address any skin type and issue; they can, for example, exfoliate and cleanse the skin to reduce the appearance of acne, or apply a blueberry or pumpkin peel to boost collagen production and brighten the skin. They also offer a score of beauty services including lash extensions, microblading, and waxing. What is more, they provide LED light therapy sessions that may diminish the signs of aging and tighten the skin. For a greater relaxation and well-being experience, the spa's therapists can manipulate the muscles as well as enhance the massage with soothing aromatherapy or hot towel compress.