Pancakes, like acrobats, are easily stacked but make children cry when they topple to the ground. Have a balanced breakfast with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $10 for $20 worth of breakfast and lunch fare, valid at the Plano location
- $10 for $20 worth of breakfast and lunch fare, valid at the Frisco location
- $10 for $20 worth of breakfast and lunch fare, valid at the Flower Mound location
- $10 for $20 worth of breakfast and lunch fare, valid at the Denton location
- $10 for $20 worth of breakfast and lunch fare, valid at the Irving location<p>
Diners can enjoy platefuls of whole-wheat pancakes ($6.50), eggs benedict ($9.25), and the california turkey panini with bacon and avocado ($8.99). See the full menu.
Le Peep's focus on breakfast and lunch stems from a decision made more than 40 years ago, when Buddy and Rhoda Waldman opened The Village Pantry in Aspen, Colorado, and—not wanting to miss a half day of skiing—would close the kitchen each day before noon. The duo would continue to tinker with their concept, stare at it through a novelty-sized microscope, and change its name before it eventually migrated to Texas.
Nowadays, the kitchen staff perpetuates the breakfast-crafting tradition by offering omelets, eggs benedict, skillets, and build-your-own pancake options that use ingredients such as walnuts, bacon, pineapple, and chocolate chips. Traditional dishes are augmented with unique twists, such as the Gooey Buns, english muffins broiled with brown sugar, cinnamon, and almonds and served with a signature side of Mom's Sassy Apples. During midday hours, a variety of salads, burgers, and sandwiches parades out of the kitchen accompanied by smoothies, juices, or Mother Parkers coffee. Le Peep's catering service delivers breakfast and lunch fare to homes, events, or filibustered neighborhood-watch meetings.