- $20 Worth of Food and Drinks for Party of Two or More
- $40 Worth of Food and Drinks for Party of Four or More
- Menu here
Le Pot & Noodle
At Le Pot & Noodle, chefs serve up an appetizing blend of Korean and Chinese cuisine from an extensive menu of soups, noodle bowls, and rice plates. Diners please their palates and warm their bellies with bubbling hot pots full of sliced lamb, soft tofu, pork, and mushrooms, and customized with add-ons from a list of veggies and sides. After a satisfying lunch or dinner, guests enjoy drinkable desserts of sweet milk teas in a variety of flavors.
- Lamb Soup Hot Pot: A bubbly, savory blend of sliced lamb, meatball, and clam in a broth with enoki mushroom, quail egg, and lotus root.
- Kimchi and Tofu Soup Hot Pot: A tangy concoction of kimchi, sliced pork, soft tofu, and fish balls.
- Crispy Shrimp with Hot Garlic Sauce: Crispy fried shrimp covered with a zesty, fiery garlic sauce.