French chefs have a flair for the dramatic that compels them to set their desserts on fire and slice their croissants with guillotines. Execute caution with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for a four-course French dinner for two (a $140 value)
- $115 for a four-course French dinner for four (a $280 value)<p>
Each diner receives:
- Starter: soup of the day or a mixed salad with vinaigrette dressing
- Appetizer: beets and beans with goat cheese; avocado and bay shrimp; or three mushrooms sautéed and served on toast
- Entree: bass fillet with Mediterranean-veggie salsa and saffron sauce; fricassee of chicken Niçoise; or a breaded pork tenderloin with charcutière sauce
- Dessert: chef’s choice<p>
Le Sanglier French Restaurant
Le Sanglier first opened its doors more than 40 years ago, and, according to Gayot, it still stands as "a delightful remnant from an era when French cuisine was strictly for special occasions." The low-lit, lodge-like environment is home to equally rustic yet refined French classics, which are artistically plated and delivered to gourmands during dinner hours along with pours of a traditional French beverage, wine. The chefs spend their evenings searing wild-boar chops, spooning balsamic-vinegar sauce over free-range chicken, and filling pastry shells with savory blends of sautéed mushrooms.
What some people are buzzing about:
84% of 886 customers recommend
“Top Quality Food & Service. We love this Restaurant!”
“Just call for reservation and enjoy! Best French restaurant in the valley.”
“Great food and service.”