Choose from Four Options
- $53 for a three-course moroccan meal for two, valid Sunday–Thursday ($98 value)
- $89 for a three-course moroccan meal for two with a bottle of Prosecco, valid Sunday–Thursday ($198 value)
- $71 for a three-course moroccan meal for two, valid everyday ($98 value)
- $106 for a three-course moroccan meal for two with a bottle of Prosecco, valid everyday ($198 value)
Meals include the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $28 total value)
- Two entrees (up to a $54 total value)
- Two desserts (up to a $16 total value)
- Optional bottle of Prosecco (up to a $100 value)
Aromas of roasted lamb, spicy merguez, and subtly sweet shisha waft across Le Souk's three stories of space, surrounding patrons with the scents of Moroccan cuisine. In the kitchen, the chefs stuff housemade lamb sausage and sprinkle strands of saffron into their fragrant sauces. Platters of couscous and tagines with duck confit, red snapper, or lobster help to lend distinctly North African flavors to the menu.
Moorish archways link the restaurant's orange-walled rooms, which are lit by dangling lanterns and smoldering coals atop hookahs filled with fruit-flavored shisha. Guests can practice their smoke rings or smoke dodecahedrons while live dancers and occasional DJ performances entertain them throughout the night.