· Redeemed December 3, 2016
· Redeemed December 1, 2016
· Redeemed November 16, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for one adult ticket ($22 value)
- $29 for two adult tickets ($44 value)
- $5 for one child ticket ($8 value)
Leach Woods is open October 1, 7–8, 14–15, 21–22, and 30–31. Gates open at 7 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Leach Woods gates open at 7pm. Parking is located on the premises. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Leach Woods
When the sun sets over Annapolis's storied domes and spires, the ghouls of Leach Woods begin their nightly precession. Read on find out what makes this haunted experience unique:
- The Corn Maze: Every experience begins with a pulse-quickening trip through the twisting corn maze. As the wind whispers softly amid the crackling stalks, guests must travel deeper, and deeper—with every turn avoiding dead ends and horrors in waiting. Those that survive then have a choice to make...
- Howie's Horror: invites kids on a "not-so-scary" but still fun experience. Recommended for those 12 and younger, the attraction pumps up the scares a bit more than the corn maze, and blissfully ends at the witch's candy house.
- Leach Woods: ruefully beckons the brave—and foolhardy—down its dark forest trail. As they traverse the haunt's five sites, including the doll house and Clown Corner, even the most courageous is reduced to simpering, terror-stricken state.
- Before and After: Onsite hayrides, paintball, and pumpkin painting ensure kids have plenty of other harvest-time attractions to enjoy. Even make-your-own s'mores kits are available to roast at the massive bonfire where live bands will keep things hopping.