What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for a one-month unlimited kickboxing pass ($75 value)
- $79 for one month of kickboxing and one month of martial arts ($222 value)
- $35 for one month unlimited street smart personal defense ($75 value)
Click here to view the class schedule.
Three Things to Know About Kickboxing
Kickboxing is a popular form of competitive sport, but it really encompasses many different self-defense and workout styles. Read on to learn more about this martial arts-oriented fitness mainstay.
1. Fitness kickboxing is not just one of the best calorie burns you can get, it incorporates valuable self-defense techniques from many martial arts. Punches, kicks, elbows, clinches, and takedowns are all fair game. This unique “burn and learn” technique gives you the best return on your fitness investment.
2. Its versatility translates well to fitness. Fitness kickboxing balances upper- and lower-body flexibility with cardiovascular exercise, making for an effective full-body workout. Practitioners also get the benefit of learning self-defense techniques, getting a leg up on their peers who only know how to chuck a treadmill at an attacker or punch on a bag.
3. It’s not that old. Kickboxing is quite popular in Korea, which is also home to Taekwondo—a martial art and competitive sport that was officially adopted as an Olympic sport for the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney, Australia. The fitness kickboxing curriculum and instruction is guaranteed to be an excellent calorie burn and technical instruction experience, for those just getting started or well on their way to fitness goals.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Reservation required. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Fitness Kickboxing for ages 15+. Martial arts ages 6+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.