All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 5 days ago
· June 23, 2018
· June 7, 2018
What You'll Get
- Full Synthetic Oil Change, 34-Point Inspection, Tire PSI Check, and Washer Fluid Top Off
- Front or Rear Ceramic Brake Pad Replacement
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required, call for availability. Does not include tax, hazardous waste fee, or disposal fee. Valid only for option purchased. Additional charge applies for more than 5 quarts of oil. No waiting room available. It takes approximately 1-2 hours for an oil change and 3-4 hours for brake pad replacement. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Leading Edge Auto Body and Mechanical Repair
According to Baltimore magazine, "these guys are renowned for their auto-body skills." Having served the area since 1984, Leading Edge Auto Body and Mechanical Repair may have disproved the stereotypes about its industry.
- Comprehensiveness: Leading Edge services all makes and models. Its mechanics and staff members do everything from oil changes and dent repairs to brake replacements and body overhauls. There are car-wash services, too.
- Convenience: Less-than-driveable vehicles may be eligible for free towing. The shop also dispatches employees to pick up cars and then deliver them—repaired or refreshed—directly to clients for free. A rental car is even available on the premises for customers dealing with long-term repairs.
- Customer service: Client satisfaction has lead to Leading Edge being named Best of Baltimore in the Auto Body category from Baltimore in multiple years, including 2016. It also won a Best Businesses of Baltimore Award in 2015.