What You'll Get
At the age at which most children learn to speak, Mozart had already composed four symphonies, restored 11 classic cars, and built a robot to play against in squash. Catch up to Mozart’s accomplishments with this Groupon.
$49 for a Four-Hour Rock ‘n’ Roll Workshop ($350 Value)
- 2.5 hours of rehearsal time with a band made up of other workshop attendees
- Coaching session with professional musicians
- Opportunity to play live on a stage
- Recording of the live stage performance to take home
- Choose from an 11 a.m.–3 p.m. session or 4 p.m.–8 p.m. session on one of the following Sundays in 2013: January 27, March 3, June 2, August 4, or November 3<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 3, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About League of Rock
In 2006, it dawned on Terry Moshenberg and Topher Stott that there was a lack of creative outlets for musical adults. Those hoping to hone their skills or simply jam out often had a hard time finding likeminded people. A year later, Terry and Topher sought out to solve this problem by starting League of Rock, which has since revealed what they refer to as the "hidden musical population." During workshops and team-building exercises held at corporations and various venues, professional musicians invite grownups to unleash their inner rock star by helping them master their chosen instrument, assigning them band mates, and getting them up on stage with a professional rock band. In corporate music leagues, clients use LOR as a resource to put on shows for recruiting purposes and raising money for charity.