All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
$19 for an online Bookkeeping and Accounting for Beginners course package ($504 value)
$39 for an online Mastering QuickBooks Pro 2012 and 2013 course package ($504 value)
$49 for an online Excel and Accounting Master course package ($1,428 value)
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2010 course
- Microsoft Excel 2010 training course
- Microsoft Excel 2013 training course
- Accounting Basics: Introduction to Bookkeeping course
Additional information for all options:
- 12 months unlimited access to course content
- Training material available in English only
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android. Requires Flash
- Software and exam fees are not included
- Course completion certificate included
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption
- Technical support available 24 hours a day, five days a week via email, telephone, and online chat
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Learn Accounts
Through its catalog of online courses, Learn Accounts turns everyday people into number-crunching machines, earning students a wide range of certifications in accounting and bookkeeping. Clients watch videos and tackle hands-on exercises at their convenience, building impressive and in-demand skills in management techniques and accounting programs. Each module challenges students based on their career goals or level of ability, with many classes awarding certifications in areas such as QuickBooks, Sage, and Microsoft Excel.