Introductory flight lesson with necessities for beginner pilots
About This Deal
Learn To Fly San Diego’s COVID-19 Precautions
- All employees wear masks and gloves and wipe down PIN pads between transactions
- Family and friends are not allowed to observe the flights
- Appointments required
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Learn To Fly San Diego’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
- What’s included:
- One-hour aircraft rental
- Instructor time
- Headset rental
- Instructional DVD
- Pilot Information kit (with DVD, Poster, and Logbook listed above) upon request.
- Access to aviation-facility library and computers.
Students will spend up to an hour with the instructor for pre-flight inspection, discussion, and about an hour in the aircraft.
Need To Know
About Learn To Fly San Diego
While the average person spends thousands of hours stuck in traffic during a lifetime, the instructors at Learn To Fly San Diego prefer to rack up that time in the sky. Each member of the certified flight team keeps track of their time off the ground, with numbers ranging between 1,500 and 36,000 hours. As the propellers turn on Cessna and Piper planes, the pilots lead passengers on training flights and sightseeing tours. Students can also work with Learn To Fly San Diego to train for certification in occupations such as commercial pilot, certified flight instructor, and chauffeur for superheroes that can't really fly.